Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Life without consequences

Saw this pic on the net .. Just made me remind me of my child hood days .. I though didn’t have much of an opportunity to play like this … but whenever I had the chance .. it was a blast ..


It just shows that no matter what happens to our Team India .. there is a passion for the game in India which remains unmatched ….

Wish I could go back to my child hood for a day and play like there is nothing in the world to worry about ..


Life while growing up was so much fun and freedom …. There could be so many small small things that you would discover and feel excited about it every thing in life was fresh .. and you could do anything you want and not worry about the consequences …


Whenever I meet my old friends .. its like time travel … we just cant stop talking about how much fun it was just to be a kid …


Anyways .. Am not that old now .. but still.. they were good old days

4 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Ah the simple joys of childhood & Gulli cricket!
Just yesterday Atul came chuckling home, his eyes shining, excited,dancing,a bit scared--all rolled in one. He had been playing cricket with his friends and was batting.His shot broke a lampshade in a friend's garage.This is the first time anything like that has happened to him.He was amazed and said that it was so exciting to see the Glass shatter and watch what he described as the smoke, come out!
Of course I didnt reprimand him.Merely called up the friend whose lampshade he had broken and offered to pay.(Can you see a proud gloating mama!)
My son is growing up.

Vinny said...

Hope Atul lives these days to the max and cherishes them when he grows up

Niall young said...

Age is a state of mind Vinny!..you are as young as you feel...

Bye the way..I'm looking forward to the Test Series here in England..I have admired the rise of Tendulka for many years..lets see if he can cope with the English summer (lol)..it's like a monsoon season here too!

Vinny said...

Niall: I agree with you. age is a state of mind .. but then state of mind undergoes a lot of transition .. don't you think so??

And as for Tendu ... lets hope he does as good as he always has :)