Thursday, January 01, 2009

A Sincere Smile

Some times in life you come across people that are so genuine that it is nigh impossible for you to believe that it is possible for such people to exist. Your mind and heart goes through a continuous conflict on the possibilty of mere existance of such people. I have been fortunate enough to know one such person for last few months and as an ode to that special and genuine person here are a few lines that I have written.

(Dedicated to this Kid)

“A Sincere Smile”

I have always seen her smile,
And marveled on its design

The endless hours of rumination,
Have failed my perception

All that my core understands,
Is the irrefutable evidence of her virgin mind

What is it that bonds us?
Sincere to say, is the sincerity of her smile
--- Vinny 17.12.08