Monday, September 03, 2007

My first article for leading news daily

I have recently finished authoring an article for a leading Indian Newspaper daily. The article tries to capture a snap shot of my understanding on a specific topic in professional domain. However, for reasons quiet obvious and “acceptable” in corporate world, this article would be published in somebody else’s name and to the external world I will have nothing to do with this article. I do expect and would like to imagine that the author under whose name it would be published in would modify it to a certain extent to showcase the contents of the article in a different manner. The article title is “Monetization of Social Networks in Telecom Space”

Irrespective of under whose name does this article gets published under; it has been enjoyable writing this article because I have been a part of this global phenomenon called social networking and do realize the impact this has made to our lives.

Pg 1 / 2
Pg 2 / 2

No comments: